Monday, March 23, 2009

Something messed up happened last night while I was supposed to be sleeping.
I woke up sometime between 3 and 4 and looked at my clock and went...oh.
On my way back to sleep I had this vision of being inside a house and my mind went,
"Oh shit, this is going to hurt."
And what I remember being a black figure with talons attacked me.
In fact, it latched on to the 2 upper abs and 1 upper rib on my torso and started violently shaking, pulling, jerking me up.
This is when you wake up and discover it's all a dream...
Except when it's not.
I woke up in the air.
That's so freaking messed up and I knew what was happening.
Afterwards I couldn't get thoughts of evil out of my head.
So I tried calling Christie. No answer.
I tried calling Kate. No answer.
I called Jackie, finally, answer.

I'm not epileptic. I don't have night terrors.
Just what exactly is going on here?

No comments:

Post a Comment